In this episode, I’m going to play a recorded live video of my recent presentation on how to create a focus group presentation, and the best presentation possible to gather more engagement from our participants as well as more feedback.
There are some things that always go into planning our presentations such as what evidence, objective documents, and videos you have to use. You want to look into your goals and what you’re looking to get feedback on, whether it’s pertaining to the whole case or you simply want to understand blind spots that could be missing.
You may also be looking at witness credibility and understand more about the credibility of the person in their testimony. There are lots of different ways to use focus groups. And I’m going to walk you through a few simple presentations that I have previously used when gathering information.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The goal and timeline of the presentation
- Balancing information with questions
- The power of using visual aids (ex. PowerPoint, images, diagram)
- Focusing on the facts of the events
- Some dos and don’ts when using visual aids
- The simplicity of information
- Using chat to get them engaged
If you’d like to watch the live session to see the PowerPoint Presentation, you can go here.