In today’s episode, I’m sharing 22 lessons from 2022 – things that I have picked up on this year, things I have studied, and things where I just had some aha moments. These are valuable lessons that have helped me and my practice big time – from keeping up to date with technology and using visuals in focus groups and even during prep – all the way to letting go of toxic clients, investing in a coach to help you level up, and investing for retirement.
It’s so easy to get lost and forget all the things we’ve learned from previous years. Therefore, it’s important to take the time to reflect on these and potentially use them as our basis for creating next year’s strategies and game plans as we move on to the future.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Double-checking your technology for uploading documents
- How virtual assistants can help you
- How to solve spam coming in from focus groups
- The power of using visual aids and videos
- Mindset is key for lawyers – and clients
- Using visuals for preparation
- Letting go of toxic clients
- Investing in a coach to help get you to the next level
- Looking for ways to save for retirement
- Why you need to have a visual aid for timelines
- Making a conscious effort to take a vacation
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Influence is Your Superpower by Zoe Chance https://amzn.to/3IIlfTV
Retire before Mom & Dad by Rob Berger https://amzn.to/3GByVxn
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their businesses and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com